Software is the central part of the BASYS Time system, and consists of:
- the client part of the programme for time and attendance registration
- a programme for automatic acquisition of registrations (entry and exit times)
- a programme for automatic calculation of attendance
- a reporting module designed around Internet application Iregs
- auxiliary programmes for data archiving and compression.
The system is comfortably parameterised via a graphic user interface:
- definition of terminal network topology and communication parameters
- definition of the company’s organisational structure
- entering basic personnel data
- definition of the working calendar
- entering various types of working hours (physical presence, fixed, flexible, time off)
- shift planning, etc.
The customer can use adaptable built-in reports or define his or her own. Data export to standard formats (Excel, CSV, etc.) is also supported.
Registration data can also be accessed remotely via a web interface. Only an Internet browser such as MS Internet Explorer is needed on the user’s computer. Using the same interface, an authorized user can change a subset of data, e.g. enter new employee records or correct faulty registrations.
For any technical or commercial information on the BASYS Time system, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or contact us.