Providing industrial automation solutions constitutes one of the company’s fundamental activities.
More than 300 capital automation projects worldwide testify to the quality of our products and services. Our engineers have implemented automation projects in various industrial plants, and have thus mastered important technological knowledge in:
- Iron and steel making plants
- Steel, aluminium and copper rolling mills
- Pulp & paper plants
- Cable industry
- Factories for producing building material
- Refineries and gas distribution facilities
- Warehouses, etc.
In this area INTIS offers complete engineering and turnkey solutions, which include:
- Basic and detailed design
- Programming modern automation devices: PLC, HMI (industrial terminals, SCADA), TIS, as well as customized programming solutions
- Manufacturing low-voltage cabinets (measurement, control, protection, MCC and drives)
- Erection, testing and commissioning
- Customer training
- Maintenance in warranty period and afterwards
Within our projects we supply all necessary automation equipment: instrumentation, non-regulated and regulated electric-motor drives, all kinds of industrial controllers (PLC and other), supervisory control and data acquisition systems (SCADA) and technical information systems (TIS) for production monitoring and optimisation.
Over the years we have developed our own industrial automation products. Each product is specialised for a particular type of industrial plant and is quickly and simply adjusted to the specific needs of the customer.