Intis has participated in the design, construction, furnishing and renovation of many LV, MV and HV substations all over the world.
In accordance to customer needs and demands, we perform rounded engineering solutions on a “turnkey” basis, or participate in certain stages of the project:
- concept design and tender
- consultation in the selection of equipment and planning project dynamics
- main and detailed project design
- delivery of all equipment
- manufacturing of protection, regulation, SCADA, metering, communication, auxiliary cabinets
- parametrization of numerical devices (IEDs – Intelligent Electronic Devices)
- parameterization of substation control systems and SCADA systems
- design and parameterization of substation communications and time synchronization subsystems
- factory acceptance tests (FAT)
- on site erection and commissioning and SAT
- staff training and education
In a time of global electricity market liberalization and privatization of power companies, our design solutions offer the following advantages :
- optimization of costs and time of construction or reconstruction
- long-term investment protection through application of modern technical solutions
- reliability and availability of the facility.
Intis quality management system is compliant with the requirements of ISO9001, guaranteeing quality of all services and products.
Equipment, products and software manufactured in our own production facility, as well as built-in components, are compliant with all relevant local and international standards.