Intis offers systems for passenger counting in public transport .
The system allows operators optimize the schedule and therefore significant savings. It is based on infrared technology and is fully autonomous with its own data transmission via GSM / GPRS or WLAN and its own GPS locator. Integration with third party systems on the vehicle are also possible.
Why passenger counting
- Optimization of map and schedule, which directly leads to fuel savings and increased customer satisfaction . With the help of Intis system for counting passengers – operators can accurately measure vehicle occupancy during the day and thus increases or decreases the number of vehicles for each particular line
- Summary of average number of passengers on the train , tram and bus lines
- Fraud detection
- Customize advertising price list in relation to the vehicle occupancy
- IR sensors on each door
- Embedded PC that collects data from all sensors
- GPS locator that determines the position of the vehicle
- Internet portal on which the following statistics and reports are avaliable
Features and capabilities
Infrared sensors :
- Rugged sensors specifically designed for harsh conditions in vehicles ( vibration, temperature changes , etc.)
- High degree of accuracy – more than 95 %
- Accurate counting in crowded situations
- Data transfer from the vehicle to the Internet portal in real time
Communication with the center :
Communication with Intis passengers counting system takes place via network platform which ensures scalability , high availability, security, and data collection from remote locations.