Our early experience comes from delivering telecommunication systems in the power industry – networking and data exchange within and between plants such as transferring information by a modular signal through the power line with optical cables placed in water tunnels of power plants or with micro-links. In the next phase we extended our activities to other areas :
- Telecommunication networks (digital transfer systems)
- Business IT solutions (LAN IT)
- Process IT solutions and telemetry (process management)
- Video surveillance (process and safety)
- Fire safety
- Traffic control
- Video and audio technology
- Measurements in civil engineering
In the field of telemetry systems we offer designing the systems for supervision and monitoring of distributed and concentrated process and monitoring of their status through a web portal. Systems for telemetry are adapted to the specific process and are based on universal platform for M2M communication to INTIS cloud platform. Communication is possible through different communication networks (ethernet, Wi-Fi, GSM, GPRS…).
We offer the following services:
- Planning and analyzing of existing processes
- Testing and commissioning
- Maintenance in and outside warranty period
Trusted by some of the biggest brands…
Intis was founded in 1989 under the name EXOR and since then has been active in the engineering and automation of the most demanding technological processes. From industry to energetics, traffic, and building automation to telecommunications, IT, and banking sectors. In 2013 the company changed its name to Intis and steamed full speed ahead in technology, software development, and IoT.